The FILIGRAN type floor is a universal system of reinforced composite concrete floors, used throughout Europe in industrial, residential and general construction. Filigran is a monolithic concrete floor consisting of:
- a precast plank, 5 to 6.5 cm in thickness, constituting a participating permanent formwork for the floor, with additional reinforcement in the form of triangular cross-section lattice girders,
- concrete topping layer poured in-situ up to the total height as per the structural design.
Filigran planks are manufactured to the client's individual request, according to a floor design prepared by design offices cooperating with TERMAT.
In the Filigran technology, in addition to standard concrete slabs, we also offer balconies with Isocorb® reinforcement and drips.
Diagram of the structure of the Filigran composite floor:
View of the Filigran floor plank:
Advantages of Filigran composite floors:
- Smoothness of the ceiling does not require plastering,
- strength of the slabs is adjusted to the individual load, in accordance with the conditions of use of a given floor,
- elimination of the plate keying effect,
- assembly without the use of expensive and time-consuming formwork, only with the use of temporary assembly supports,
- the possibility of making any openings at the prefabrication stage (ventilation, plumbing, etc.),
- low own weight of the planks, about 130 to 135 kg / sqm.
- simple and short assembly period,
- possible "assembly from wheels” (straight from the lorry) according to the design documentation,
- universal use in all types of construction,
- possibility of designing a cross-reinforced ceiling with any support conditions,
- reducing the time of assembling the ceiling, elimination of time-consuming formwork
- eiling span according to the design – no restrictions,
- maximum span of Filigran planks - 10.5 m,
- maximum width of the planks - up to 2.5 m,
- plank thickness: 5 to 6.5 cm,
- structural thickness of the ceiling: 16 cm to 30 cm,
- service loads from 1.5 to 10 kN / sqm or as assumed by the designer,
- thickness of the concrete toppping - according to the design,
- precast concrete - class C -25/30 (B - 30) and higher,
- in-situconcrete topping - min. class C 20/25 (B-25) and higher,
- fire resistance - according to the designer's calculations, minimum 60 min.
Options for supporting planks on temporary assembly supports:
1. Planks with spans exceeding 3.5 m should be supported both on fixed supports (load-bearing walls) and assembly supports.
2. The spacing of the assembly supports is provided in the ceiling design.
3. Backrest size (a) on fixed supports (cm):
a) a = (0 to 3.5) - additional assembly supports necessary,
b) a = (3.5 to 4.0) - direct dry rest,
c) a> 4.0 - 0 direct support on cement mortar.
4. The floor slabs can be supported by the TEVA TERM fitting system.
All floor elements comply with the standards: EN 13747: 2005 + A: 2005, EN 13224: 2011, EN 14843: 2007. Certificate of the Factory Production Control No. 1020-CPR- 0300482893.